Note: This application requires a "rooted" device.
This is alpha software.
It should only be used by users with knowledge in configuring racoon and setkey from ipsec-tools.
By using this application you can connect to IPsec peers without using L2TP or XAUTH or auto configuration, as required by standard Android IPsec VPN connections.
Prerequisites: A zip file containing setkey.conf, and portions of racoon.conf is needed for each VPN peer. Two examples can be saved to external storage in the option menu and used as a template.
The "ipsec" directory on the external storage contains the racoon.log, which is useful when debugging a configuration.
Sources available at: https://github.com/mikma/ipsec-android
* Support multiple architectures: armeabi and x86
* Upgrade internal openssl to version 1.0.1c
* Fix crash when changing remote address introduced in 0.2
* Improve 3.0+ support.
* Upgrade to openssl 1.0.0e.
* Disable automatic start of service during application launch.
* Detect IP address changes.
* Support for "virtual" IP addresses.
* Use secure storage for private keys.
Advanced IPsec VPN is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-09-25. The program can be installed on Android.
Advanced IPsec VPN (version 0.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 36 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.